This is an important social issue.
It can affect men and women of all ages.
Read here about the causes of bad breath and what you can do to prevent/treat it.
But if you are not sure you have bad breath, here are 4 ways you can check
Detect Bad Breath
- Ask a close friend or relative you trust will be honest with you.
- Is your mouth dry? Likely your breath will be stale.
- Cup your hand over your mouth and blow out a breath. Take a quick sniff of the air just above your nose – you may detect a bad odour.
- Just eaten foods like onions, spicy meals, garlic; or been drinking coffee or alcohol?
- Chances are your breath needs refreshing.
- Check out this post for some of the best oral hygiene products that can help with bad breath and oral health
What other tips do you have to check on your breath? Share below in the comments:
Editing By AskAwayHealth
All AskAwayHealth articles are reviewed by practising Medical Practitioners on a wide range of health care conditions to provide evidence-based guidance and to help promote quality health care. The advice in our material is not meant to replace the management of your specific condition by a qualified health care practitioner.
To discuss your condition, please contact a health practitioner or reach us directly through email@example.com
Image Credits – Canva