Email Dr Sylvia…
MBBS, FRCGP, FRCP, DSFRH
- Send a private email with your health enquiry
- Receive health advice with relevant guidance and personalised, detailed information in response to your enquiry (with recommendation about the next steps you can take)
We ask for a minimum donation of £10 to use this service
Easy 2-step Process
- Enter your details (name, age, birthday, country, email and question) in the section below.
- Next, make a donation by paying securely online using the Paypal or Stripe link.
- You will receive an email confirming the payment.
- Dr Sylvia will usually respond (in a separate email) within 3 working days of your enquiry.
AskAwayHealth Email Service Booking
What Our Email Service Provides
- We respond to enquiries for general health information for men and women.
- In addition, we cover specific women’s health issues: menstrual health and gynaecological conditions, fertility, pregnancy, pregnancy loss and post-natal support.
- We address other health concerns around women’s health, including menopause, healthy ageing, long-term conditions, mental health, and sexual health advice.
- Donation based service.
- All donations are invested in the running and development of AskAwayHealth
- If there are any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to your emailed question within 3 working days. We are unable to offer an emergency service but recommend you contact your own GP, doctor, or health advisor if you require urgent advice.
This service is designed to provide comprehensive feedback to a single health enquiry.
The feedback is provided in a simple format and language that most of our service users should understand. This service is not designed for ongoing (back and forth) email communication to address multiple health issues. Please use our video consultation service if you wish for a detailed exploration of multiple/complex health problems with one of our clinicians.
You will be automatically subscribed to our mailing list by completing this form to receive regular, up to date health information. If you do not wish to receive our regular monthly newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time.